Share Your Head "Jewelry"

coolkayaker1

Reaction score
I got my first piece of headstock jewelry today, from MmStan on UU (thanks, Stan!) and it graces the friction tuner on my Koaloha Pineapple Soprano. Meaningful b/c it's from a UU Friend.
006.jpg

What's your head jewelry? :rolleyes:

oh Steve that is so cute. What a gorgeous keepsake. I only got two peircings in my left ear so I'll spare you the inglory of lookin at me earhole :eek:

I got only one in the left. So, you're clearly more ballsy than I am, Jon.

or stupid mate...I used to have a stud in the nose and another in the eyebrow...both gave me nothin but grief mate. Paid the price for tryin ta be cool :cool: But to the headstock jewelry, it's so sweet man...I must ask Stan where he gets these from. Would also be nice to get a few and give to uke friends too...

I got one to from my friend Stan a little while back and put it on my Pineapple Sunday tuner. I'll have to post a pic of it later. Very nice gesture. It meant a lot to me.

Hey Steve, My Hawaiian chick is better looking then yours. Yours is kind of chubby and mine has bigger boobs...lol.
I got my first piece of headstock jewelry today, from MmStan on UU (thanks, Stan!) and it graces the friction tuner on my Koaloha Pineapple Soprano. Meaningful b/c it's from a UU Friend.
View attachment 42584

Last edited:
Heh. Every time my hair gets a little shaggy I threaten to grow a long gray pony tail and get some tats and earings...then I think about how much trouble all that would be and I go get a haircut... :biglaugh:

As for jewelry on my uke headstocks, probably ain't never gonna happen unless you count tuners as jewelry... :)

I'm thinking about tying a raccoon tail I have to my Gretsch Clarophone to give it a Jazz Age look.

All I need is a boater hat and a raccoon coat.

Heh. Every time my hair gets a little shaggy I threaten to grow a long gray pony tail and get some tats and earings...then I think about how much trouble all that would be and I go get a haircut... :biglaugh:

As for jewelry on my uke headstocks, probably ain't never gonna happen unless you count tuners as jewelry... :)

Erm, long hair....check
body piercings....check
tatts.....ooh, no tatts. Yet!

Mine doesn't have any jewlery. But it does have a Tattoo courtesy of Uncle Fred :)

5808668083_bbd650b256.jpg

resusMar John,

View attachment 42584

That's cute -- I haven't seen ukulele jewelry before. Does it jingle when you are playing?

Edit: sorry about the duplicate post, I got an error message the first time and thought it hadn't gone through.

Top Bottom