Ukulele and unicycle ... or ookulele and oonicycle?

pootsie

Reaction score
Whatever. Pursuant to popular request, and for a contest entry as well, I present to you (drumroll, please) ....

Me making an @$$ of myself!

*Wipes away a tear* That was beautiful, man. You're a role model for ukucyclists everywhere.

Edit: just realized I should have said you're a "roll" model.

Last edited:
Nice!

I too am a unicylist though I can't ride until I get some surgery done which is a few months away. I took up ukulele partly to fill the gap left by the lack of unicycling. I'm gunna have to wait a while before I get the chance to have as much fun as you're having there.

You are my new hero.

Thank you all for your support. I could not have done it without a screaming toddler in the back of the van.
OK, I could have done without that ...

Ukes in the Wire, I hope you heal up well, whatever the problem. I look forward to seeing what you can do to top this.

Fantastic! Like your song choice as well!

I ride, too, Pootsie and Wire-In-The-Sky, but I never thought of uking and riding, same time. I couldn;t do it, I need to look down at the uke.

Great video!

I ride, too, Pootsie and Wire-In-The-Sky, but I never thought of uking and riding, same time. I couldn;t do it, I need to look down at the uke.

Great video!

So you will understand why I veered off course at the key change ~1:30 ;)

Thanks for your kind words, everyone

KILLER! I was impressed by - and was going to mention - the fact that you included the key change..... nicely performed under adverse conditions! The weather suits the tune perfectly..... new found respect, man - you kick total a$$.

WOW! That was simply wonderful! You've got some mad skills there. I hope you win Coco!

Well done, Sir! Well done!

Top Bottom