Tribal Theory at 'Canes on Nov. 28! With Special Guest Almost Islanders!

tribal_theory1

Reaction score
Tribal Theory at 'Canes on Nov. 28! With Special Guests Almost Islanders, Psydecar, Steel Foundation & DJ Carlos Culture! I'll keep you posted. This is our first show as a headliner, so we're stoked!

l_6953816436c44f02bebc082346ea0d95.gif

:music:

Last edited:
Is there a flier yet? We need to get this out pronto

BUGOY...talaga naman...you're supposed to be there!! duh!!!!

(its Rach) ahahaha:p

posted up the flyer. it's not finalized yet, i have to get the word from mana that it's approved. just wanted to get something up and circulated. :music:

the flyer looks awesome! i need to get with you one of these days to talk about some designs bro!

dude... DOM... that cartoon version of all your faces is SO ON POINT!!! hahahahah

good stuff bro! I'll try and make the gig... I told Nico I'd pick my drums up that night after your show!

Werd!!!

dude... DOM... that cartoon version of all your faces is SO ON POINT!!! hahahahah

good stuff bro! I'll try and make the gig... I told Nico I'd pick my drums up that night after your show!

Werd!!!

thanks jj, nico's lovin your set man. the one we have is NOTHING compared to yours. he's getting so much better at drumming, too. he was sick to begin with, but he's nuts now. does mana and derrik already know we're going to be using your set?

oh yeah, if anyone wants me to cartoon their faces out maybe for a sig or avatar, PM me and we'll make it work FREE OF CHARGE. i wanna do somethin nice for the UU members. :rock:

oh yeah, if anyone wants me to cartoon their faces out maybe for a sig or avatar, PM me and we'll make it work FREE OF CHARGE. i wanna do somethin nice for the UU members. :rock:

bro! mos' def! ill get with the guys and figure out which fotos they wana use for this! it would be sick to have this on a flyer!

Top Bottom