99 dreams I have had...every one a red balloon

TCK

Reaction score

Yeah- now get over to season 29 and do your thing. Thanks for watching ;)
This video is entirely for Eric- thanks for all the inspiration mate

Last edited:
Well shoot...we haven't seen Carrie on a video in a while...
Thanks for watching-now come on, give it a go!
You know us, we always have fun ;)
So great... you guys are having so much fun eh? It's a fun song to play i play it too...

Nope i haven't been in a video in a long time...cause i haven't played much this summer. Not to mention not to many have seen me in a video. I was in hurts knitting song video this summer :)
Hubs started midnight so it's gonna be more challenging to play... I feel stuck and stagnant and need some lessons...I will consider a video soon. Maybe I will get my kid to sing thanks for the nudge..I need it.
In the meantime keep making your awesome videos.

You can always come to Cali- we will knit and make videos all night long! And sleep out every night...It will be grand! :)
OK- just make us a video...please? ;)
Nope i haven't been in a video in a long time...cause i haven't played much this summer. Not to mention not to many have seen me in a video. I was in hurts knitting song video this summer :)
Hubs started midnight so it's gonna be more challenging to play... I feel stuck and stagnant and need some lessons...I will consider a video soon. Maybe I will get my kid to sing thanks for the nudge..I need it.
In the meantime keep making your awesome videos.

bloody brilliant work TCK and TCW. now...pass me some of that helium...
:smileybounce:

good stuff, Dave and Mel - what a blast from the past...... as a kid, I always loved listening to the German version and hearing 'Captain Kirk' amidst all the other stuff I didn't understand.... gotta get something together myself for this Season.....

good stuff, Dave and Mel - what a blast from the past...... as a kid, I always loved listening to the German version and hearing 'Captain Kirk' amidst all the other stuff I didn't understand.... gotta get something together myself for this Season.....

And meanwhile in Germany the Ukelites listed to
Understanding nothing but but Captain Kirk too, funny, isn't it?
Great stuff, Mel and Dave!

Thanks guys....tried it in German and my year of college language failed me. You guys should bring it for me...it would make me smile for a long time
And meanwhile in Germany the Ukelites listed to
Understanding nothing but but Captain Kirk too, funny, isn't it?
Great stuff, Mel and Dave!

Top Bottom