"I Bid You Goodnight"

Stan-o...the sentiment here...crap
Jon is pretty much trumping us all, and saying it for us.
Never one to miss a good bromance-
"Cause I love you- Jesus loves you best, I bid you good night".
Wish I could wrap all the fine friends I have made here in my arms as we play our last tune for the night and head off to slumber.
Bless you Jon for making us such a beautiful video
and bless you Stan the man for showing us all we were at home, because this is where the heart is.
Crap that was good....

It just doesn't get much better than that. Thanks a lot.

I think you just outdid yourself. All aspects of that performance was top shelf. Simply fabulous!

I've loved this ever since I first heard it on an Incredible String Band album many, many, moons ago. Great version Eugene!

Sweet, thanks for that one, Jon.
Hhave to learn it when my Pono Bari gets here... Somehow it just needs that bottom end.

Aloha Bruddah Jon,
Sorry I just saw this one ...late to the party again..Wow that was a real cool one and thank you for the
dedication...loved it...man you are really getting used to that mainland too...woo hoo keep um comin'
bruddah.. MM Happy Strummings honored to call you my friend..

Just found this one myself..... I'm at a loss, Jon - each video you post is better than the last and I feel like I ran out of meaningful things to say months ago. This is heart-rendingly good - so sweet and sad and beautiful. I'm kind of scared to see what you upload next - my heart might explode.

Tender and eloquent. Very nice indeed.
Apart from the performance, it stirs emotion because of this setting---you're lit in a dark room, and you're turned from the camera, as if you're singing to someone off camera.

Jon, that was simply wonderful.
As I watched/ listened to your video, the sun has just set here over the lake and a loon started calling. Yeah, the whole thing brought tears to my eyes. I am thinking I will be using that song sometime in the future....thanks for sharing it with us.

Thank you. This is lovely. I log on the Underground mostly to hear what you're giving us.

that was beautiful. i really enoyed that

Top Bottom