WTB Flea

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahu

Reaction score
Going to Daughter #2 's wedding in France (October), and need a present for my soon-to-be Grandkid(Step-Grandchild?)
An entry-level Flea sounds like the ticket. email is better as I'm not so good about checking PM's
thesees1(at) gmail(dot) com

You would have to take my Flea out of my cold, dead hands, 'cause I'm not letting it go.
Just sayin'
;)

blue one on ebay at the moment had a $100 buy it now which disappeared when the first bid went on... you could try speaking to him.

I actually was one of the bidders on that one. It is very tempting indeed. I didn't know it was originally Buy It Now - wish I would have seen it before the bidding started!

Good luck. Hope you get one soon. I love high dollar ukes, but even then I always kept a flea around. Previously, a soprano tiki flea. Now, I have a pineapple tenor flea. Love em..
I checked your local Craigslist and the Internet. This was the best price I found and I don't know the business. Maybe others know better deals, but $159 sounded good.
http://www.orchestore.com/strinin.html

Last edited:
I actually was one of the bidders on that one. It is very tempting indeed. I didn't know it was originally Buy It Now - wish I would have seen it before the bidding started!

sorry...! I bid in order to confirm what the UK shipping would be (and hopefully keep an option on the BIN) - but $60 was too much to justify...
looks like I've done him a favour though!

i got a fluke and it is a great uke, would love a flea as well

Going to Daughter #2 's wedding in France (October), and need a present for my soon-to-be Grandkid(Step-Grandchild?)
An entry-level Flea sounds like the ticket. email is better as I'm not so good about checking PM's
thesees1(at) gmail(dot) com

fyi, just e-mailed you.

I almost pulled the trigger on one today, but they didn't have the solid colors. They go for about $250 here and I figured I'd just suck it up. Then I saw one of the Tiki King models and said yes, that's the one. Then they told me it was $350. This is the soprano sized flea, mind you. I now have to consider whether it's worth the extra money to fly under the wife's radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom