N'Ukes support Macmillan Cancer Support

bazmaz

Reaction score
Couldnt resist sharing this.

N'Ukes played our gig for the great cause that is Macmillan Cancer Support. This is a charity that hits home with me, I lost my Uncle to Cancer a couple of years ago and he spoke SO highly of Macmillan.

They tried to force a fee on us (bless them) but of course we donated it to the fundraising.

Shame the video wasn't the best audio wise but feedback was great. And remember this, many in N'Ukes have been playing only a couple of months! If you want to support Macmillan in your own way there is a link on the post. They really do amazing work.

http://www.gotaukulele.com/2012/09/nukes-charity-gig-for-macmillan-gig.html

Well done guys, bloody brilliant story.
I have lost several people to cancer and can honestly say that the support and care that Macmillan provide is nothing short of phenomenal. They truly are angels incarnate.
I'm off to make another donation.

Well done mate i take my hat off to you :) they are amazing people i often donate to them, i lost both my parents to cancer within the space of 4 weeks of each other, MacMillians are angels. I also play at the hospice where my dear mum was .
Take care mate and keep up the good work :)

My Uncle, and indeed the whole family were quite amazed at the work they did for him - just came out of the blue

MacMillan have as great a reach in the UK as Komen has this side of the Atlantic, they are also super nice, did a collection in the London Underground about 15 years ago.

Hi Dave,
very sorry to hear about this cruel strike of destiny in such short succession, it was really a one-day affair through Uni, stood outside Hendon Central around Christmas time.
I always knew you are a top bloke Christian :)

Hi Dave,
very sorry to hear about this cruel strike of destiny in such short succession, it was really a one-day affair through Uni, stood outside Hendon Central around Christmas time.

Many thanks mate for your words, hey doesn't matter if it was once , you still did it, if only more did, i always give to charities related to this,even more so now.
Have a good weekend mate and wonder what is in store for week 30 in the comp,

Top Bottom