Starcraft

Hey. Anyone here still play the amazing game Starcraft? Yes. That one from like 10 years ago, and is still going strong.

After coming back and trying to play it recently, I've found it still very balanced and a great game even though it is so old. And the graphics definitly look fine, and you wouldn't be able to tell it's a game from the mid 90's.

If any of you still play, or are looking for some GG's, post your username here. I'm experimentjon and am usually on the US West Battlenet servers on weekend nights (ehrm, Hawaii time)

oooo starcraft! i sucked at the regular maps so i played "used map settings" maps lol. cant wait for the second one tho woooo

This game almost caused me to fail out of college.

OMG ZERG RUSH! KEKEKEKEKEKE

Hey I used to play that heaps!! Terran ftw! Heard from the korean Gosu called Slayers Boxer??

Of course! He was the original. But now, there are so many good pros. I like watching Jaedong and JulyZerg, and Bisu among others. You have to check out this youtube channel. There are some great video commentaries from pro games. And the commentator is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KlazartSC

Check the videos in his favorites. Those are probably the best games.

Yep, I've heard of them and seen their replays. Insane Gosus!!
you know the pro gamers actually have average 300 APM!!! WTF?? :eek:

ahhhhhhh i loved starcraft to bad i lost my copy years back ill wait until starcraft 2 comes out then ill tell you guys my id lol

Starcraft 2... that's going to be a while. But when it comes out, I should be pretty decent with my SC:BW experience. =) I hope it comes out soon, and Blizzard doens't keep dragging out the development. I want it to be a balanced game, but I also want to play it before I'm 60.

Man this game was soooo Boss!
Zerg rush FTW baby!
I always played the NR games...
And I loved the mass games made online...
Those were the days...

Top Bottom