Koaloha factory

Kaneohe til the end

Reaction score
i emailed koaloha about openings. he emailed back saying to come in sometime this week. hopefully theyll have something for me to do. cleaning, whatever. i need a job, and it didnt occur to me til recently that the factory is across the street from my school and i own one of their 'ukulele... "maybe i should try work there..."

i emailed koaloha about openings. he emailed back saying to come in sometime this week. hopefully theyll have something for me to do. cleaning, whatever. i need a job, and it didnt occur to me til recently that the factory is across the street from my school and i own one of their 'ukulele... "maybe i should try work there..."

Now THAT would be an awesome job. :D

We would be glad to interview with you. Part of what we are looking for is someone that is willing. Ability can always be trained. That is why we do not advertise any openings.

this is what he said in the email

the okami's are some of the nicest ppl out there! everytime i go into their tiny shop/factory, papa okami always comes out has some story to tell and a tune to play on his newest uke. i definitely wouldnt mind working there

Looks like MGM posted in the wrong thread.

Ktte - I can tell you that working at KoAloha should be an experience. Know that anytime you work in an environment for another builder, no matter what you think may be right or wrong, the company's way is always the right way. And that goes for any builder, whether it be the Okami's, Kamaka's, John, Joe or Derek.

If you do end up working there, we'll probably meet someday - I work for them as well, sort of.

-Aaron

You go to HCC? KoAloha is on Kohou St. and I used to live on da odda side of the freeway. Good Luck on the job hunt and let us guys know how went.

I'd rather scrub toilets at a reputable ukulele factory than push papers at my current job. :B Good luck with that! :D

wow, thats cool. maybe i should ask for a job too haha, jk. i need to finish schooling and schedule is always in the middle of the day to get good hours for a job

good luck with the KoAloha interview. nice.

Yeah, if you're serious about the job, dress to impress. Even if no one else is dressed up over there, it'll show you're that much more serious about the job than the next guy.

i probably have to wait awhile before i get any kind of discount. and i need to make $400 quick to pay for next semester.

im definitely going in tomorrow. i wonder if i should dress up?

At least a collar, long pants, and shoes are pretty standard for most interviews. But $400 to pay for next semester? That sucks. You look into the local scholarships?

UH has been great. I managed to be one of 20 who snagged a full ride plus a rather generous stipend (which I am trying to save...but have already spent a good chunk of...and may end up spending even more of it on a KoAloha tomorrow. Curse you UAS)

Top Bottom