25 Minutes to go !!!!

ukuleledaveey

Reaction score
Just thought i would share my entry for the 29th week of the seasons of the ukulele competition, to those who possibly dont frequent the thread.
This weeks theme was "Numbers"
So here's a little bit of the Man in Black

Nice job man....that was first time I'd ever heard that song so thank you for introducing me to it!

Wow that was great! Never heard that song before. Excellent!

Nice job man....that was first time I'd ever heard that song so thank you for introducing me to it!

Wow that was great! Never heard that song before. Excellent!

thanks so much, yeah it is a great tune, the live version on Folsom prison is amazing, that albums is one of my all time faves, thanks very much for your kind words, greatly appreciated and glad you liked it :) cheers

Great Daveey, that's one of the songs I would have chosen for the 29th season. Like your rendition a lot.:)
We're a bit late this week, but we will join!
Hey, what a great wall decoration you have!! you must have been influenced by the olympics, hehe.
Many many thanks guys always great to get feedback from the ukers i look upto,so thnk you so much, we have missed you, i got the inspiration from you guys for the therma foil blanket, thought it brightened up the attic a bit more , so hope you havent copyrighted the idea :)
Once again many thanks and great to have you back.

Ripper Davey, I always look forward to your videos, the " Davey Factor" is definately with us, keep them coming mate.
Aaawww schucks im blushing now, thank you so much Campbell, for your lovely comment and words of encouragement, you are such a wonderful person always giving such lovely praise and continued encouragement, it is greatly appreciated,thanks so much mate and glad you like what i try to do,cheers.

you killed it, Dave - great ending, too, had to laugh out loud at that one.... another fine cover of the Man in Black.... is your middle name 'Cash'?

He he he you two guys have seriously got me blushing, i still find it very hard to take praise,but i seriously really appreciate so much, and coming from another of my musical peers, wow it just blows me away, thanks so much mate. I wish my name was cash, but it is more likely to be "SUE" :) I dont try to sound like the great man, i just try to sing deep, but i guess it helps being a massive fan of the man in black, once again thanks so much for your continued encouragement, it means a lot, cheers :)

Top Bottom