Kamaka HF-3 For Sale

shortja1

Reaction score
Hi all!

For sale is a Kamaka HF-3 tenor ukulele!

I love this ukulele but at the moment I am in need of some cash and it will have to go!

I also own a Mele tenor ukulele that I will be keeping for the mean time but it cannot compare to the kamaka!

I bought this uke from gryphon strings in the USA about 4 months ago. It was new when I got it and it is in the same condition as it was when I received it!

Here it is:

photo 5-4.jpg
photo 1-5.jpgphoto 1-6.jpgphoto 2-5.jpgphoto 2-6.jpg

I have played a few Kamakas and this has by far the best tone and sound out of any of the ones I have played. As you can see the grain on this instrument is beautiful.

I dont really know what else to say, if you have any questions please contact me and I will do my best to answer them.

I am based in London Uk and will be willing to post to the UK and the EU.

Thanks for looking,

James

I forgot to mention when I bought the uke it came with a 1 year warranty from gryphon strings that still stands as I only bought it a few months ago!

also here are some more images!

photo 3-6.jpgphoto 3-7.jpgphoto 4-4.jpgphoto 5-5.jpgphoto 4-5.jpg

Thanks

Last thing, the price!

Im open to offers, so just let me know!

Thanks

Shrtja1-- I see that you are new here so here is a friendly note that there are specific rules on UU for selling (you can see them at the top of the Marketplace thread). In order to secure a sale on UU you should take a look at the rules and follow them exactly. They are there for everyone's protection. As of right now, unfortunately, you are not following the proper protocol for a sale.

Best of luck

I have read them and realise a price is required. I ended up spending over £1000 getting it over here from the states, I realise that a lot of that money is wasted on shipping and import tax, however anyone living over here will have to pay that to get one over here!

Due to this I am willing to accept £750 for the uke. The instrument has barely been played is in mint condition and I don't think you will find one cheaper this side of the atlantic!

Thanks

Just so folks know, That's $1202.00 at the current rate. Pretty Uke.

do you still have it for sale...9/9/2012...regards..andy

That's approximately the cost of one brand new, with free shipping, from Hawaii Music Supply (with case and humidifier)

http://www.theukulelesite.com/kamaka-hf-3-tenor-ukulele.html

Cost of Uke + approx $ 75 shipping / 1.6 (dollar/pound exchange rate) + 3% import duty + 20% VAT comes to considerably more than £ 750

Can't see HMS shipping to the UK for free. If I've misinterpreted your post, and you're comparing the cost to the USA equivalent, you're right. Totally not worth it for someone in America to buy it, but it's a bargain in the UK.

Can't see HMS shipping to the UK for free. If I've misinterpreted your post, and you're comparing the cost to the USA equivalent, you're right. Totally not worth it for someone in America to buy it, but it's a bargain in the UK.

Actually, HMS ships Worldwide for free if your cart is over $800: http://www.theukulelesite.com/shipping-questions

Still, the uke is a real steal for anyone on this side of the pond.

Just so people are clear. The warranty is not transferable. From the Kamaka website:

"Warranty Information
Kamaka Hawaii, Inc. provides a Limited Warranty that comes with each new Kamaka ukulele. A Kamaka Hawaii, Inc. warranty is not transferable from the original owner to a subsequent owner. If your ukulele develops a problem you believe is covered under warranty, please see your dealer. The warranty card must bear the name of the original authorized dealer in order to be valid.

Upon purchasing your new Kamaka ukulele, you will be provided with an Owner Registration card. Although filling out and returning an Owner Registration card is not a condition of the warranty, this information can help confirm that you are the original purchaser."

Ok so no warranty people, but surely still a steal over here!

Good luck with the sale - it sounds like a good deal for those out where you are. The thread in the other sub-forum on Kamakas might hamper your efforts a bit, but I'm sure you'll eventually find a buyer.

Top Bottom