"I Wanna Be Sedated"

That was awesome......you are stepping into the ring with some new genres lately and tko'ing them!
Cool backdrop too !

so fun and awesome.. more more.. I love that you are challenging yourself to more different genres.. fantastic and fun! Can't wait to see what you do next!

Nice job dude. I love that song!

I LOVE everything you do.....But this may be the BEST yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jon, you are a musical genius! Perhaps you should apply yourself to world peace, global warming, and too many Starbucks on every corner!

You're my hero!

paul

I always enjoy it when you rock out. And I love the vinyl collage on the wall.

I think I have a new favorite song! Just great!

Aloha Bruddah Jon,
Missed this one....woo hoo jammin' brah with dat mainland.. burning them strings...

The only criticism I have is that a cover of the Ramones should not display more musical talent than the original. You went way over the bar, here, Jon.

Just to clarify, I love the Ramones and believe that they demonstrated talent. Just not a kind of talent that I would call "musical," if you get me.

Great Job! I went to see them in Hollywood with a girl named Angie who was a cage dancer for the Beastie Boys. First time I was ever in a slam pit sober. Much less fun when you feel everything instantly instead of the next day. Been sober over 20 years now. Thanks for the memories. Good times.

9.5 here. Congrats to you.

But I'm too old for a mosh pit sober or not.

6/18/89 thanks for the congrats. I ran out of bright ideas and had all the fun I could stand:D
Alas, that was a long time ago, and I have no desire for slam pits. Just ended up in a few. I was tall and would always make it up to the barrier closest to the band. Rescued a few shorter people up by the barriers. My ears would ring for a day being close to the speakers.

Top Bottom