martin 0015

johnny1x

Reaction score
martin7.jpgmartin1.jpgmartin3.jpgmartin4.jpgmartin5.jpgWanting to trade a martin 0015 guitar for an equal in value tenor, I am the orignal owner and the guitar is in great condition.

Added some pics one shows small dent in face of guitar that is the ONLY ding The nut is 1 11/16" and ser # 966366

Last edited:
Year, pictures and trade value?

Scooter

We could talk about my Kanilea tenor. I know about oo15's and I am sure u know about the Kanilea's. What is the nut width? With hard case they should be same-same value wise.

We could talk about my Kanilea tenor. I know about oo15's and I am sure u know about the Kanilea's. What is the nut width? With hard case they should be same-same value wise.
I will get the serial number and post, not sure of nut width. Bought on musicians friends, Im only owner. treated real careful. I have two sopranos and don't play the 0015. I can get some pictures together

Year, pictures and trade value?

Scooter
Trade value is subjective but what I see on ebay its worth $900. I want a nice uke tenor as I have two sopranos and the 0015 gets no attention. I will try to post pics and ser# has hard case in decent shape, the guitar has been treated like a baby

Almost all standard Martin guitars have a nut width of 1 11/16".

The key word being "almost". I answered the pm from the OP!

martin guitar

The nut is just the standard set up, added some pics

Top Bottom