Looking for instructor in bay area

dirtiestkidever

Reaction score
I just picked up my first uke (and am loving it) but I played a bit of guitar before so I am probably an advanced beginner / early intermediate player. I am looking for an instructor to help teach me techniques, introduce me to different types of music, help me find songs to learn etc.

Anyone have any recommendations near Palo Alto, CA? If not, anyone have any recommendations for how to find a good one?

Thanks.

I would call Gryphon Music in Palo Alto to ask about this. I've seen flyers there about uke classes but I can't remember if the lessons were on site. They do have a classroom there. In any case the folks at Gryphon can probably help. Good luck!

I just picked up my first uke (and am loving it) but I played a bit of guitar before so I am probably an advanced beginner / early intermediate player. I am looking for an instructor to help teach me techniques, introduce me to different types of music, help me find songs to learn etc.

Anyone have any recommendations near Palo Alto, CA? If not, anyone have any recommendations for how to find a good one?

Thanks.

Ukulele Jams in San Jose is what you might be looking for www.ukulelejams.com
they have group and private classes for all ages and experience instructor is Rodney Takahashi..

Last edited:
I've been playing for 10 months everyday solid now, a college student, and in a band...i can help you out if your looking for an instructor.

Top Bottom