FS:Mainland Classic Mahogany Concert

DavidM

Reaction score
FS:Mainland Classic Mahogany Concert. Matte finish. In excellent/like new condtion. Purchased earlier this year and played lightly. Still as set up by Mainland. Comes with Oscar Schmidt hard case, also like new. Selling to focus on tenor and baritone. Contact by PM. $185.00 plus shipping.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 122
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 150
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 179
Purchased :)

Oh, thank goodness! That uke was such a good deal, I'm glad somebody grabbed it.

Yeah - had I ordered it new I would have chosen a few things differently, but the total, shipping included price was $100 off the regular price (plus case) BEFORE shipping from Mainland. I really don't need another uke. But, at least it was on my wish list (since I decided I really didn't want a tenor).

And yes, I am mostly rationalizing for my own benefit. UAS is evil.

Can understand the rationalizing ones way into buying a new uke. Am sure it
will be fully enjoyed though. Nice looking uke.

Yeah - had I ordered it new I would have chosen a few things differently, but the total, shipping included price was $100 off the regular price (plus case) BEFORE shipping from Mainland. I really don't need another uke. But, at least it was on my wish list (since I decided I really didn't want a tenor).

And yes, I am mostly rationalizing for my own benefit. UAS is evil.

Yep...I was glad to see this one go to someone who actually needed it...or at least actually needed it more than I do because I came scary-close to sending a PM more than once...

Hard to go wrong with a Mainland at that price...I'm just not sure what I'd do with a concert!

John

Top Bottom