Koaloha Soprano Ukulele

krimsonklover

Reaction score
photo1.jpgphoto2.jpgphoto3.jpgphoto4.jpgphoto5.jpgHowdy,

Selling my Koaloha Soprano. Made in '09 in good ole Hawaii by great makers, but I just don't find myself playing it anymore. Ever since I got a Fluke I just can't put it down! This is too nice of an instrument not to be played everyday. It's got a darker wood finish than most koa instruments I've seen and really stands out. It doesn't have very figured koa but pretty nonetheless. Comes with a Uke Crazy case too. I put Aquilas on it and think it sounds way better, but I do still have the original Worth's. Looking to get $400 plus shipping. Thanks!

Good looking uke you've got there! Is the Fluke really that good?
BTW, I think you need to post a pic with your User name.
Best of luck with your sale.

Great uke, great price. My first KoAloha was a soprano that my daughter now has - I can't see how a fluke could beat it, but that's ok. Someone will get a great buy!

(but, add a photo w/your UU alias & date so that buyers know that you really have the uke you are selling - its just a precaution that we all subscribe to so that buyer & seller get a fair shake.)

Mahalo

Thank you guys for reminding me, I always forget about those pics. I'll do that tomorrow.

It's not even that the Fluke is necessarily better, it's super nice having a built in stand and a super comfy shape. I just love the sound too for whatever reason

krim, you have a concert or a tenor fluke in love?
(I just want to know what kind of uke could cure my koaloha UAS)

I got the natural concert with the fancy geared tuners (the name of them escapes me right now). the koaloha has a much more vibrant body but the fluke just has a bigger sound, probably due to the size, in my opinion. I really like it.

Top Bottom