All I want for Christmas is a Pineapple Sunday (Original)

DeG

Reaction score
I hope it is not too early for holiday songs, but at least this one is (supposed to be) humorous:) It is my pitiful plea for Santa Claus to "Deach me" with a Koaloha Pineapple Sunday. I hope you like it and leave some feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr8svl5UEBo

If you want to make your own plea to the fat man, here are the chords and lyrics: Click me

Let me be the first to wish the UU ohana a big Mele Kalikimaka and one Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!!

There's one on sale on Flea Market Music btw. just to add to your pain, Victoria Vox got a new one made with ebony and spruce.

It's a really cool song. I bet if you threw some attitude in it and sang it a little faster it would sound like a Ramones song.

Last edited:
I hope it is not too early for holiday songs, but at least this one is (supposed to be) humorous:) It is my pitiful plea for Santa Claus to "Deach me" with a Koaloha Pineapple Sunday. I hope you like it and leave some feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr8svl5UEBo

If you want to make your own plea to the fat man, here are the chords and lyrics: Click me

Let me be the first to wish the UU ohana a big Mele Kalikimaka and one Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!!

That's one on my "must own someday" list. They look and sound great.

There's one on sale on Flea Market Music btw. just to add to your pain, Victoria Vox got a new one made with ebony and spruce.

It's a really cool song. I bet if you threw some attitude in it and sang it a little faster it would sound like a Ramones song.

Yeah, I heard about the spruce top, ebony fret board one, but I haven't seen a video with it yet. Maybe she'll let sell me her Koa one for cheap now:DI hadn't thought about the Ramones thing, but now that you mention it, I think you're right...

Yeah, I heard about the spruce top, ebony fret board one, ...

I think it's an ebony body like the prototype Sceptre.

SceptreTenorEbony_015.jpg

That is pretty sweet looking! I assumed the ebony was just the fret board...Cool.

14twelve was in Hawaii a little while ago. She took this picture when touring the Koaloha factory.

343035182.jpg

That is an awesome picture! What's the chances that the spurce/ebony one would be in front? You should send this picture to Victoria, she might want to see her baby being born... Anyway, it looks like there is enough Pineapple Sundays there for all of us...:D

Top Bottom