what is the best looking MyaMoe

Wongo

Reaction score
i have searched the entire myamoe gallery and have some ideas of my own, but i am interested in your opinions. so the question is what is the best looking myamoe on the planet. in your opinion? no doubt we will all say different as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. enjoy looking. i know i do:drool:

i have searched the entire myamoe gallery and have some ideas of my own, but i am interested in your opinions. so the question is what is the best looking myamoe on the planet. in your opinion? no doubt we will all say different as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. enjoy looking. i know i do:drool:

ok....None. I haven't drank the mya moe kool-aid yet:)

But I did like Gmoney's myamoe pineapple.
I also am starting to like the look of the ones that have the same wood colors on headstock as the body.

#701, but #498 is nice too. Yes, I have started drinking the Koolaid. Watching Dave Mathews do sweet on a mya-moe in a video doesn't help either. My wife is a huge fan of Dave Matthews.

Tenor Classic with Quilted Maple top back & sides in gloss antique sunburst finish with cutaway and single-sided headstock.

That's my "dream uke" anyway. However, there are a few things on there that Gordon wouldn't do (that isn't a complaint btw, I have enormous respect for him), so I'll just have to settle for a curly Koa top and standard finish.

I want the back of this Uke on the front of a Mya Moe (yes, I know it's tiger stripe, but I'd happily settle for that):

SC2117.jpg

Mya Moe #1000

Tenor Classic with Quilted Maple top back & sides in gloss antique sunburst finish with cutaway and single-sided headstock.

That's my "dream uke" anyway. However, there are a few things on there that Gordon wouldn't do (that isn't a complaint btw, I have enormous respect for him), so I'll just have to settle for a curly Koa top and standard finish.

I want the back of this Uke on the front of a Mya Moe (yes, I know it's tiger stripe, but I'd happily settle for that):

SC2117.jpg

I think you can get all of that except perhaps gloss instead of antique sunburst gloss. Have you asked. May not be a big deal for him vs standard gloss which he has done. Btw like the boat paddle uke.

Cool kayaker Yes, #1000 would be nice. Gets me thinking about Macassar ebony. It will probably be covered in autographs though. I wouldn't mind Dave Mathews signature. It would make my wife happy, but I don't want a ukulele covered in signatures.

Mya-Moe ukuleles are like infants, or spouses -- the most beautiful one is the one you get to hold.

I was trying to think of something like this to post.

(get out of my head)

793, 687, 689, 490 (myrtle)
679, 386, 400, 212 (mango)
727, 667, 517, 200 (koa)
764 (redwood/pheasantwood), 578 (redwood/maple), 811 (redwood/rosewood), 797 (spruce/cherry)

These are just a few of my favorites. I could look through the gallery all day.

You came up with that list awful quick, Jon. Guessin' you had a note stashed someplace? Maybe a wish list?

he he Linda. I used to own 495. Can't believe I sold it. The first one is Lil Rev's resonator. Fell in love with it the second I saw it. As for 508, I've lusted after it from the time it was being built. There's so many other stunners eh, but those were the three that came to mind straight away. :)

Top Bottom