So, who went to the Wine Country Ukulele Festival this year?

caukulele

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I was only able to go on Saturday,(Sept. 8th) but thought it was a lot of fun, with a great group of people. I was not able to go back on Sunday. Did anyone take pictures they could post? I took three classes, which was hard to choose from the many offered. "My Three Strums" "Play Ukulele By Ear" and "Ukulele Ergonomics"..each class was completely different, one from the other, but great in it's own way.... So what did you think about the Festival?

Last edited:
I was only able to go on Saturday,(Sept. 8th) but thought it was a lot of fun, with a great group of people. I was not able to go back on Sunday. Did anyone take pictures they could post? I took three classes, which was hard to choose from the many offered. "My Three Strums" "Play Ukulele By Ear" and "Ukulele Ergonomics"..each class was completely different, one from the other, but great in it's own way.... So what did you think about the Festival?

I'll bump this for you :)

This was my second year at the WCUF and I liked it much better than last year because I backed off in the amount of workshops I signed up for this time. I was able to watch the performers and have conversations with people instead of running from workshop to workshop. Last year I had only been playing for a couple of months so that also contributed to being overwhelmed with information, but this year I walked away with much more knowledge and I could understand and incorporate.

It was also nice meeting some new UU peeps and reconnecting with those I met last year.

I had a blast at the Wine Country Uke Fest-had a booth there (Moku Ukuleles) Great job by Elaine Deman from Kani Ka Pila for putting on such a great Festival. Great performers ,workshops to attend , and overall GREAT VIBE ! Met tons of cool uke players and really had fun !!!! And the area -St Helena is such a beautiful town to visit- I highly recommend this festival !!

Top Bottom