ACDC's "Back In Black"... well, kind of...

All reet Barry, loved it, i tell thee. You are so funny and you can play the uke pretty well to, you are rapidly becoming a Cult, i did say cult honest, anyway thanks for sharing, i have put a link to your video on our uke clubs page if that is ok, i want the message of barry barmcake to spread, you certainly brighten up my day, cheers mate form a shandy drinkin southerner :)

That was just so

lEdvK.gif

All reet Barry, loved it, i tell thee. You are so funny and you can play the uke pretty well to, you are rapidly becoming a Cult, i did say cult honest, anyway thanks for sharing, i have put a link to your video on our uke clubs page if that is ok, i want the message of barry barmcake to spread, you certainly brighten up my day, cheers mate form a shandy drinkin southerner :)

That's VERY complementary many thanks - and thanks to the other jolly fine people for your kind comments too! :)

a cult eh? And I know what you mean lol, I was once nicknamed "The Thrush" by a colleague... let's just say it regarded me being a source of irritation.

As to the link on yer club page - can you share it here if poss? I'd love to see. :)

I'll raise a shandy in yer honour sir - shan't drink it - I'm teetotal ye see - daft enough without ale! :D

That's VERY complementary many thanks - and thanks to the other jolly fine people for your kind comments too! :)

a cult eh? And I know what you mean lol, I was once nicknamed "The Thrush" by a colleague... let's just say it regarded me being a source of irritation.

As to the link on yer club page - can you share it here if poss? I'd love to see. :)

I'll raise a shandy in yer honour sir - shan't drink it - I'm teetotal ye see - daft enough without ale! :D

I'm a tea drinker myself Barry, all i did was write description and put a link to the video from this thread on our face book page i will see if i can do a link, ive had nowt but trouble with my lap top the last couple of days, wish we were still using abacuses lol, keep the songs coming, yeah ive been know as thrush myself lol

I'm a tea drinker myself Barry, all i did was write description and put a link to the video from this thread on our face book page i will see if i can do a link, ive had nowt but trouble with my lap top the last couple of days, wish we were still using abacuses lol, keep the songs coming, yeah ive been know as thrush myself lol

:D Nice one! I'll put a shilling in th'internet for ye to help!

Top Bottom