Kanile'a K2 Tenor For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike hardee

Reaction score
Kanile'a K2 tenor for sale. Excellent condition except for a few minor dings on the back edge of the body and headstock. Made in August 2008 with gloss UV finish and TRU bracing.

kanilea1.jpgkanilea2.jpg

I bought this uke from wickedwahine11 here on the forum in June of this year. Selling because I need a radiused fretboard for comfort; I have a Collings on the way and alas, can't justify keeping both. Original for sale post link: http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...-K2-Tenor-checking-interest&highlight=kanilea

The dings on the back are shown very well in wickedwahine11's photos. I don't care for the look of gold hardware, so I changed the gold Grovers for new nickel Grover ukulele tuners (drop in replacement using original screw holes.) All original parts are included should you wish to change back.

Currently strung low G with Worth CT trebles and a Savarez Corum 504 RH polished wound low G. The factory nut works perfectly with the wound low G. I will include a Worth CT high G with the sale if you play reentrant. Action is .105 inch at the twelfth fret. Elderly Instruments has one of these coming in early November with a price of $1342.

Selling for $725. Includes a new UkeCrazy hardshell foam case and NeoTech strap and insured Priority Mail shipping anywhere in the US. Payment by money order or cashier's check. Sorry, no Paypal. If you need to use a credit card I can suggest sending funds through the Western Union website.

Buyer has 24 hour approval; if you don't like the uke for any reason let me know within 24 hours and ship back the same way you received, and I will refund your money less original shipping and insurance. Please PM if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

Mike Hardee

Last edited:
Sounds like a really good deal. I would have no problem buying anything Whaine11 owned; she has some classy ukes. I'm a radius fretboard guy too so know where you're coming from.

I just sold a uke and they went to their bank who made a deposit to my account. Was instataneous and no hastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom