Finally I got a concert ukulele

Sonic

Reaction score
After I jumped into the ukulele world for 4 months, I learned some chords and strumming patterns and I really like those soft finger picking sounds :cool:

So I decide to jump into the concert size and chose an all solid mahogany ukulele after the mahogany / acacia comparison.

It's really heavier than laminated ukes but the sound did last much longer and mellow than the soprano, and the frets are easier to hold chords for me.

I pick my ukes everyday and really enjoy the sounds :p

Attachments

• new_uke.jpg
    new_uke.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Congrats on the new uke. I keep coming back to the concert as my size of choice. Hope you like it.

Nice looking uke. Congrats, what kind is it?

Ditto for me. Congrats on the start of your ukulele family....NICE.............................BO...................

After I jumped into the ukulele world for 4 months, I learned some chords and strumming patterns and I really like those soft finger picking sounds :cool:

So I decide to jump into the concert size ...
Glad it's not only me.... And once again I am suffering heavy UAS, being tempted by an Ohana CK-50WG (cedar top, willow back and sides) on sale at a very tempting price....

Congrats on the new uke. I keep coming back to the concert as my size of choice. Hope you like it.
:agree:

Way to go, Congrats on the new ukulele...Happy Strummings....I am sure you will buy more ukes soon...LOL

Congratulations! Yay concerts!

Top Bottom