31st Season of the Ukulele

uke4ia

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
31st Season of the Ukulele - Can I edit this title?

I guess it's customary to start a thread a few days early. So here's a thread.

Last edited:
It's exciting when it's almost time to start. Stay cool just a fewww more days...!

I'm guessing your theme will involve '70s rock 'n roll, amirite?

All I will say is that one of the possible themes I considered and decided NOT to do was to select any "one hit wonder" band and do one of their songs that wasn't the one hit. That concept had been inspired by the fellow who was performing Men Without Hats songs, but not "Safety Dance". I also sort of do that because I play several Procol Harum songs but not "Whiter Shade of Pale". But there are Procol songs I play that were hits in the UK, while hardly anyone in America knows them. So I decided that wasn't workable with all the nations represented by our Seasonistas.

If anyone wants to use this for some future Season, feel free.

I was thinking of Wee Jinga Yin's requirement about playing outside but taking it one step further....What about filming ourself busking? That would really require some serious courage...Any future season hosts with no ideas?

A busking challenge would be tough. In many places, you need a permit. And you probably need to have a second person involved to either do the camera work or keep the camera from being swiped while you're playing.

The bonus could be that you have to stay until you get moved on or arrested by the police. Winner being the fastest to end up in the back of a police car. Hehe

I was thinking of Wee Jinga Yin's requirement about playing outside but taking it one step further....What about filming ourself busking? That would really require some serious courage...Any future season hosts with no ideas?

That is hard core, I think it would be reverse busking for me. Where I pay them to listen!

How about a performance one, like open mic or a festival performance?

I'm down for 23 - 30 Dec. That might be good time for that one :cool:

Well maybe not. :eek:ld:

Is it possible to edit the title of a thread, so tomorrow night I could add in what the theme is to the title?

Is it possible to edit the title of a thread, so tomorrow night I could add in what the theme is to the title?

Go to the first post in the thread
Click on the Edit button
Once the editor opens down at the bottom there is a Go Advanced
That will open up a new editor that will allow you to change the subject line.

Works for me

I've tried on this thread, and my most recent thread on the Video board. It lets me change the title of the post, but not the title of the entire thread. Eh, not a big deal.

I've tried on this thread, and my most recent thread on the Video board. It lets me change the title of the post, but not the title of the entire thread. Eh, not a big deal.

I did it but had to PM moderator

To save you from having to troll through all the responses because there were at least 57 videos ( actual and bonus) submitted for the numbers week and I thought I got them all. for which I am really sorry. I feel like I am in the dog house now and will slink back later

Do people P.m you to say that They have posted a video
or are you going to do the same as Wee_ginga for the video posts his week.

Last edited:
I can go through the thread myself and make the playlists myself, Ukuloonie. You don't have to do it unless you prefer to. You can just put links in the combined Seasons thread to the playlists I make.

Top Bottom