Hand-Painted Fishuku Soprano - Triggerfish design

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Selling one of my ukes on Etsy...

It's the Blue Humu Humu

I thought for ease of purchase I would just post the Etsy link. I hope this is ok.

There is no charge for S&H; comes with a case.

Here is a demo video. Sorry if it's so simple and, and well, I cut my head off... looks sorta weird. =P

I like that one a lot! :D

Very talented. Usually I don't like business links, but I hope they leave yours alone. Very cute,creative,talented,and reasonable on the pricing. My wife used to sell on etsy. Now she is on Big Cartel. Wishing you lots of success.

I love it!

Very talented. Usually I don't like business links, but I hope they leave yours alone. Very cute,creative,talented,and reasonable on the pricing. My wife used to sell on etsy. Now she is on Big Cartel. Wishing you lots of success.

Thanks! I wasn't sure how the Etsy link would go over, but it seemed a safe, reliable way to make a transaction. :) I've never heard of Big Cartel... gotta check it out! Is she more successful on that site?

Thanks! I wasn't sure how the Etsy link would go over, but it seemed a safe, reliable way to make a transaction. :) I've never heard of Big Cartel... gotta check it out! Is she more successful on that site?
Etsy was great for exposure & to grow a customer base- however once she started selling a certain amount, the etsy fees weren't worth it. Big cartel is great because they don't take transaction fees, but you have to do all the advertising yourself. She suggests if you're going to have your own site make sure you build traffic through your own blog, pinterest, etc... Hope that helps.

Etsy was great for exposure & to grow a customer base- however once she started selling a certain amount, the etsy fees weren't worth it. Big cartel is great because they don't take transaction fees, but you have to do all the advertising yourself. She suggests if you're going to have your own site make sure you build traffic through your own blog, pinterest, etc... Hope that helps.

Thanks! Pinterest is a great idea!

Top Bottom