New uke day!

AKuker

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm in Maui. I didn't bring a uke because I thought this would be a nice break from it. (wink, wink). Three days into the vacation and I'm going nuts! Off to Bounty Music and I'm now the owner of a new bright yellow dolphin! Some Aquila strings and this little guy sounds great! Guess I'll join the dolphin users group!

he he...nice buy!!! same thing happened to me a few months back...went to my mum and dad's place in Hobart and forgot to pack a uke....realised 1/2 way there and once I arrived in town, straight to a music shop and bought a coloured mahalo...knew I'd go mental very quickly without one! Never leave home without your uke. :eek:

Congratulations! Love them Dolphins!

It's amazing how those little dolphins can sound so good when you got nuthin! Fun!

I was starting to shake a bit, but that's better now! Won't do that again. First vacation since I started playing just over a year ago. Learned my lesson! Must take uke!

Glad You are having a great time on Maui..woo hoo and congrats on the Dolphin....good pick...didn't you get tempted with the Maui Music ukes...by Peter Lieberman.....
Hope you make it to Hana too....

And the dolphins are great travel ukes. Good choice. I'm sure you'll have fun breaking it in on the lovely sand beaches of Maui.

Hoping to do the Hana drive next week, Stan. Been a few years since we were three, but love the drive! Haven't seen any Maui Music Ukes. These are made locally? Any stores here have some? Dt's have passed but always looking for the cure you know.

Ok, so I'm in Maui. I didn't bring a uke because I thought this would be a nice break from it. (wink, wink). Three days into the vacation and I'm going nuts! Off to Bounty Music and I'm now the owner of a new bright yellow dolphin! Some Aquila strings and this little guy sounds great! Guess I'll join the dolphin users group!

welcome to the asylum.

Top Bottom