New Uke day...Maybe today

[HomerSimpsonVoice] Mmmmm, Brazilian Rosewood [/HomerSimpsonVoice]

Wow, that anticipation must be a killer. Hope is sounds half as good as it looks. Let us know when it arrives

It's gorgeous! Mrs. WOBster is a lucky, lucky woman. Now, will you be able to contain yourself and wait for her to arrive home to open the package herself if it gets in before she does?

Holy Moly....I would be so excited too...it looks so awesome....Congrats Mrs. Wob.....Happy Strummings...woo hoo

Beautiful ukulele. I bet it will sound sweet with that redwood sound board. Hope she gets it today.

Holy cow! Sweet!

Holy moly! I would have called out sick for that one!

Thanks for all the positive comments! It sounds every bit as good as it looks and she loves it! I left it at home (still fully wrapped...no peeking, which was hard!) when I got home she was playing it. We were away for several days (explaining my late response) and she couldn't take it...she hasn't put it down since we got home!!!

Whoa, that one is yours? I loved it as soon as I saw it on the MM site. Congrats on a gorgeous uke!

Thanks for all the positive comments! It sounds every bit as good as it looks and she loves it! I left it at home (still fully wrapped...no peeking, which was hard!) when I got home she was playing it. We were away for several days (explaining my late response) and she couldn't take it...she hasn't put it down since we got home!!!

Congratulations! What a LOVELY instrument! LOVE that curly redwood & w/the rosewood back & sides - its going to be a real player!

Whoa, that one is yours? I loved it as soon as I saw it on the MM site. Congrats on a gorgeous uke!
Well it belongs to the Mrs. And she has been pretty clear about that :)
Congratulations! What a LOVELY instrument! LOVE that curly redwood & w/the rosewood back & sides - its going to be a real player!
It sounds truly fantastic to us...

Thanks to all for the nice comments, Char, Gordon and Aaron did a truly great job and were wonderful to work with!

Top Bottom