Well, I've finally done it....

lennymac

Reaction score
Hi all! Greetings from Scotland!!

I'm delighted to say that I've finally ordered my Kamaka Special Order Concert long neck... and I'm extremely excited about it!! I'm telling you lovely folks as my better half isn't in the least bit interested!!

Does anyone know how long the Kamaka special orders usually take? I can't wait!!

I don't know the answer to your question, but yippee! I'm very excited about your order, too, and can't wait for it to arrive and pictures to appear.

I don't know the answer to your question, but yippee! I'm very excited about your order, too, and can't wait for it to arrive and pictures to appear.

i just picked up my HF3 special..it took about 2 1/2 months..when you speak to Tekla tell her Len says hello..pretty sure you put your order in with her..

Thanks guys! And I'll tell Tekla hi! Have you any pictures of your HF3 special? I'd love to see it!

Thanks guys! And I'll tell Tekla hi! Have you any pictures of your HF3 special? I'd love to see it!

sorry i am very Low tech..ha ha cant do pictures.. all i could get when i made my order was AAA curly Koa..how about you?
dont forget to tell Tekla i said hello..she will get a big kick out of it..i picked up my uke in person from her while i was on vacation(i am in northern calif)

AAA curly koa too - again, it's the highest grade they have at the moment, but even of there was 4A available my wallet couldn't have handled it!!

AAA curly koa too - again, it's the highest grade they have at the moment, but even of there was 4A available my wallet couldn't have handled it!!

yep it is a big jump from the AAA to AAAA koa but if it was available i was going to get it Lol..i plan on owning just one Kamaka..but i am very happy with the Koa..very nice..

Top Bottom