Song Writing stories!

UkEdman90

Reaction score
heres a new thing to do! tell a story about a song you wrote I.E. wut happened to me last night!.............................................

somehow over night i created a nice little song! i was sleeping and imagining a simple chord progression...

so i woke up but had to go to skoo 2 day! got home and tried remembering the song and chord progression. and i remembered! WOO! sounds very nice have to tweak the lyrics a little. came up with a title thou!

i call it : "Our Time"

when i get a video camera i post a vid of the song to share with the youtube world and UU.

i dont have the best voice but its ok haha................

Lets hear yours!

My Problem: Im like playin guitar all the day since 2 weeks. Until today, ive got 3 potential great songs, but without lyrics. Ive got no time to think about lyrics and new ideas of rythms and beats dont stop to come :(

My songwriting stories are pretty simple. I've only been a musician for about a year and a half now, and only written 7 songs total. Everytime, I just sat down and within an hour I had the song, riffs and all. Nothing complicated because I'm not a great musician yet, but the lyrics are catchy and the riffs are definitely catchy too. I'm happy it comes pretty easy for me... my friends all think it's the hardest part of being a musician.

Top Bottom