PDA

View Full Version : Applause tenor electric ukulele for sale

Phish09
11-13-2008, 01:16 PM
Hey everyone,
I have an Applause tenor electric ukulele for sale.

It is in mint condition. I bought it from musician's friend in late august, so it is about three months old. I will sell it for $250 plus shipping. If you are interested, post it here or PM me.

Thanks

Kanaka916
11-13-2008, 03:58 PM
Can you put up some pics?

experimentjon
11-13-2008, 04:49 PM
Dino heres your chance! Not as good as my deal, but comes...somewhat close. :)

That's a good uke if you like to play plugged in, and change the strings to Aquilas for increased acoustic projeciton.

Dino
11-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Hey Jon,
When I saw this ad, you name came first thing to my mind. hahahahaha. I have almost just about given up on getting an applause. I picked up one at easy music to play around with it and the thing to darn heavy. My 8-string I got from MGM has pick-up so I'm good too go. I actually think you need to buy em.....what if your other one breaks down.....you need a back-up! hahahaha

Hey...question. My 8string busted a string so I'm playing a 7-string uke. how unique. Anyway, would you just try and replace the one string or try a diff set. MGM had em set up with Aquilla's but I was wanting to try and put worths on them. What you think?

Kaneohe til the end
11-13-2008, 09:40 PM
MGM had em set up with Aquilla's but I was wanting to try and put worths on them. What you think?

dino, i love the worth clears. well worth the $14 price tag

JosephBautista
11-14-2008, 09:22 AM
PM sent

thanks

experimentjon
11-14-2008, 09:40 AM
Hey Jon,
When I saw this ad, you name came first thing to my mind. hahahahaha. I have almost just about given up on getting an applause. I picked up one at easy music to play around with it and the thing to darn heavy. My 8-string I got from MGM has pick-up so I'm good too go. I actually think you need to buy em.....what if your other one breaks down.....you need a back-up! hahahaha

Hey...question. My 8string busted a string so I'm playing a 7-string uke. how unique. Anyway, would you just try and replace the one string or try a diff set. MGM had em set up with Aquilla's but I was wanting to try and put worths on them. What you think?

Yeah the thing is heavy. You need a neck strap if you want to play it for any extended period of time standing up. But I found an AMAZING deal on a KoAloha Superconcert. I'm going to try to buy it tomorrow morning. :)

And sorry for interrupting your thread, OP.

Phish09
11-14-2008, 10:14 AM
what color is it? and is it dinged up? how long have you owned it? i live in cali how much is shipping here?

what will it come with?

if it's ok ill buy it for $250 shipped

It is the color of natural wood, and there are no marks or dings on it. I have had it for about 3 months now. I have pictures of it, but i am unsure of how to attach them to this message, so if you would like to see them, send your email address to csbbm@comcast.net and i can send them to you. As far as shipping is concerned it will probably be about $15-25 dollars, but that is just an estimate. it will come with just the ukulele. If you want specific specifications, visit this link http://folk-instruments.musiciansfriend.com/product/Applause-UAE148-AcousticElectric-Tenor-Ukulele-?sku=516719

If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact me

Thanks

JosephBautista
11-14-2008, 04:01 PM
It is the color of natural wood, and there are no marks or dings on it. I have had it for about 3 months now. I have pictures of it, but i am unsure of how to attach them to this message, so if you would like to see them, send your email address to csbbm@comcast.net and i can send them to you. As far as shipping is concerned it will probably be about $15-25 dollars, but that is just an estimate. it will come with just the ukulele. If you want specific specifications, visit this link http://folk-instruments.musiciansfriend.com/product/Applause-UAE148-AcousticElectric-Tenor-Ukulele-?sku=516719

If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact me

Thanks

email sent

JosephBautista
11-21-2008, 06:21 PM
never mind bump this uke is still up for grabs

shipping kills everything >.>

JosephBautista
11-27-2008, 06:19 AM
payment sent