My ridiculous cover of an incredible song

puremarkska

Reaction score
Haha, aw man I heart you guys so much. I haven't even made a post for this vid and I'm already getting comment love from the UU fam!

Alright. This has been my current fav song for the past few weeks. I can't get it out of my head. Woke up this morning - still there. Jeez.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65ZFisHKxjQ

If you like it, please check out Eric Hutchinson and give him as much money as you can, so that he can continue doing what he does.

Peace out, ma-peeps.

Shooots,
-puremarkska

Dude you did pulled another awesome. I'm just trying to figure out how you do the strumming. But aside from that I've been listening to this everyday.

BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! I have to say I've never heard that song, but I don't think I need to listen to any other rendition from here on.

I watched this vid when you first posted it and it's STILL stuck in my head! GAHHHH!!!!

Sorry for the bump.

Yesterday I was wondering why I got so many views on my "Rock & Roll" video all of a sudden ... Turns out it was posted as Eric Hutchinson's Video of the Week on his official website (!)

Haha, I know nobody else is excited, but I am halfway to the moon :smileybounce:

Sweet! At least you know he won't pull the video off of YouTube :p

Sorry for the bump.

Yesterday I was wondering why I got so many views on my "Rock & Roll" video all of a sudden ... Turns out it was posted as Eric Hutchinson's Video of the Week on his official website (!)

Haha, I know nobody else is excited, but I am halfway to the moon :smileybounce:

that's way awesome! congratulations PMS. i bet you were speechless for once.;)

Top Bottom