Rain - Beatles Uke Cover

erivel

Reaction score
Posted over on the 31st Season of the Ukulele thread. It's a re-do of the first uke video I ever posted a couple of years ago. This is also the debut of my new Kamaka soprano. Hope you enjoy!

very nice, Eric - my favorite Beatles tune, hands down..... you and wee both beat me to it.... thinking I might have to do a crazy multitrack version - I love McCartney's bass on this one, actually sat down and learned the part awhile back.... this is a tough one to pull off as a solo arrangement, but you did a great job.....

very nice, Eric - my favorite Beatles tune, hands down..... you and wee both beat me to it.... thinking I might have to do a crazy multitrack version - I love McCartney's bass on this one, actually sat down and learned the part awhile back.... this is a tough one to pull off as a solo arrangement, but you did a great job.....

Thanks Bill! Macca's bass line is awesome on this one. I love this era of Beatles...I'm Only Sleeping, Taxman...
Just after Help and before Sgt. Pepper's. Super cool.

yep - Rubber Soul and Revolver just flow together for me, like one album - the Beatles' best, without a doubt....

Top Bottom