Tuning difficulty

Vija

Reaction score
For now, I'd prefer not to buy something else, but thanks anyway; I will keep that in mind for later.

Can someone just give me their thoughts on the tuning of those 2 sites in the first post?

Every instrument will produce a different sound and tone. How it's built, the type of wood used for the body and soundboard, strings, size of the uke are factors to consider. The online tuners seem to have the same pitch. If you're gonna use use one, use only one and try not to compare it with another. If you're in doubt about the ones you're using, try this one. The preferred method is using a clip on tuner mentioned by deach.

It wasn't a clip-on tuner, but my friend lent me his electronic "chromatic tuner" after I made this thread and it makes tuning ridiculously easy. I will definitely need to buy my own sometime.

It wasn't a clip-on tuner, but my friend lent me his electronic "chromatic tuner" after I made this thread and it makes tuning ridiculously easy. I will definitely need to buy my own sometime.

Try a clip on, they are even easier than chromatics! Definitely worth investing in if you can.

Top Bottom