Just a couple more lesson slots open, help me hit 30 ukulele lessons a week!!

thejumpingflea

Reaction score
Hello UU!

After one long, crazy, and AMAZING summer that included a trip to Australia and getting married(!!), I am back to normality.

Well, by normality, I mean a dream job. :)

This fall I am done with school and I am officially a full time online ukulele teacher! I never thought I would be able to do this as a job, but because of the amazing feedback from places like here at UU, I am able to do exactly what I love for a living. My wife is a full time nursing student and has 6 quarters of schooling, so for the next 2 years it's up to my ukulele and a webcam to pay our bills!! I am also ecstatic to announce that I am currently working on my first solo CD release as well as planning a tour in California for this November with some other great artists. I can't begin to tell you just how excited I am!!

I currently have 26 students a week and I am looking to push that to 30! I've been teaching online for over 2 years now and I love the opportunities it allows for ukulele instruction all over the world.

I currently have a few slots open; 2 of them on Monday afternoons PST, 2 on Tuesday afternoons PST, and 2 of them on Saturday mornings PST. If you are at all interested in ukulele lessons and more information, please shoot me either a message here at UU or my email address! (thejumpingflea AT me DOT com)

Thank you SO much for coming to Ukulele Underground. I am such a huge advocate of this amazing little instrument and finding UU was really what set my addiction to this four string wonder to become so integrated with my life. I wanted to personally thank Ryan, Aaron and Aldrine for everything they have done to make the ukulele what it is today - without them, I could have never have dreamed to be able to make a living off the ukulele!

Last edited:
Top Bottom