The first step is....

Farmer Rob

Reaction score
Admitting u have a problem
e906d861f0ba5ed960e7c0a81671c23c_zpse21eb1c6.jpg

30e473264f496241a30c41c2cd74de49_zpsfcb7ce84.jpg

Aloha Rob,
Wow nice collection...woo hoo Happy strummings... me I have no problem with my ukes.....

I needs me some o' dem problems...mmmm...especially dat boat paddle reso :cool:

I fail to see the problem...

Wait, I see it now... you are missing several brands.

Thanks for pointing that out, I was wondering what this "problem" was!

At least you have wall space, mm stan has to live in a corner because his whole house is filled to the brim with Ukuleles of all shapes and sizes! :)

Thanks for pointing that out, I was wondering what this "problem" was!

At least you have wall space, mm stan has to live in a corner because his whole house is filled to the brim with Ukuleles of all shapes and sizes! :)

Funny, that's exactly how I pictured Stan. :)

I think uu (all of US) could go to stans and play his ukes..I don't see a problem there...and if it was a problem, I think I would trade for it...:)

Last time Bruddah Stan was seen he was sitting cross-legged, guru style, lotus position on top of a pile of what must have been a thousand uke cases...remember when Jesus fed the 5000? Was something like that...Jesus only had a couple of fish and loaves of barley. Stan just started with one case....sheesh, how do these things happen? :p

You have to remember that the 12 step program for UAS is to buy 12 ukuleles!

LoL. I am fortunate to have a decent job (and no kids ) and a beyond patient wife...

The Reso was something Boat Paddle did about 3 years ago- It was on their page for a short while ... I've thought of trading it, but I keep thinking I'm gonna try Blues one day...

LoL. I am fortunate to have a decent job (and no kids ) and a beyond patient wife...

The Reso was something Boat Paddle did about 3 years ago- It was on their page for a short while ... I've thought of trading it, but I keep thinking I'm gonna try Blues one day...

It's still on their slideshow. I sometimes go to their website just to stare at it :)

The Aluma-Uke is just adorable. :)

All you are doing is spreading happiness to the world. What's wrong with that?:D

Problem? Oh...you mean that you only have one row of ukuleles...

Top Bottom