The Schizophrenics - Evolutionary Love Song

jrengreen

Reaction score

A love song about the first two creatures to evolve from out of the sea to live on land. With apologies to Flanders & Swann. (Bonus points for anyone who can name the song I'm referring to without using google!).

Hope you get a laugh out of it.

Absolutely freakin marvelous man. Just so good. Don't s'pose you know the Mountain Goats do you mate? Your style really reminds me a lot of John Darnielle, and he's one of the very best songwriters I ever heard. This is right up there. You have a new subscriber bro, thanks for this, looking forward to more.
:cheers:

Don't s'pose you know the Mountain Goats do you mate? Your style really reminds me a lot of John Darnielle

I do know the Mountain Goats, and that's extremely high praise. Thank you so much for the support! One day I hope to reach the highs of "If you see light".

Great song, which of course reminded me of my own little evolution love song. Thanks for accepting the video response. :)

Two opposable thumbs up! A fit song that will no doubt be selected for listening by many, and perhaps even reproduced.

You rock.

Top Bottom