POHAKU Mahogany Sunburst Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

mint condition Peter Hurney 2012 soprano. As new, no blemish, markings at all. Superlightweight, incredible balance, sweet, rich, warm, punchy, loud...sounds like the best Martin...this one has it all. Probably the nicest sounding sop I ever played....even better than my Mya Moe. Why selling? I have no idea...I have no business selling this but i guess I'm still chasing a pot of gold at the end of some rainbow somewhere...shucks

SPECS

solid mahogany body and neck
rosewood fretboard and bridge
clear fluorocarbon strings
peghed tuners
sunburst finish
pearl fret markers
3 point Martin headstock design
new hardshell case

(almost identical to this instrument in the Pohaku Gallery, only difference is the headstock shape)

PICTURES

DSCF2465.jpgDSCF2466.jpgDSCF2467.jpgDSCF2469.jpg
DSCF2468.jpg

SOUND/VIDEO SAMPLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ABNeZYXEz4

Retail $700. My price: $600 plus shipping. Paypal please. Any other questions please PM or post in thread and I will answer ASAP. Thanks for taking a look. This is really an incredible instrument. Whoever is looking for a soprano of the highest quality won't be disappointed.

Wow. I thought u liked Pohaku.

Wow. I thought u liked Pohaku.

I do brother. I love em. I'm OCD. And having a manic day. And my blood sugars are playing up. And I have a custom build from Peter coming up I can't afford to pay for. For all other reasons please contact my therapist Dr Christian Messerschmidt.

Wouf! Good luck with the sales, and with the pot of gold. It's out there, somewhere.

Last edited:
lovely uke and that sound is excellent! If I didnt have a Kiwaya on its way, this sure would be tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom