"Fire And Rain"

Well, I am not going to mention at all how I feel about James Taylor...that would be uncouth. I will however say that you do the tune beautifully, and the sentiment- ah, you got me right in the guts with that. Give yer ma a hearty happy birthday from Cloverdale mate.

Great job. I immediately started toe-tapping in spite of myself. In my opinion you can do no wrong on the ukulele.

Sweet Baby Jon...one of my favorites and loved your rendition..you have the perfect voice
for this song....Just so Lovely...Happy 80th Birthday Mama Duncan yes he is playing the heck out of that awesome uke you bought him.

thankyou so much everyone for the lovely comments. i was a little hesitant to post this one, having just learnt it, but I appreciate your encouragement guys, so much. Anyway, still down at mum and dad's, going home this afternoon. But we had a great time on mum's birthday and the song went down a treat. was lots of fun...we also sang 'Singin in the rain;', 'Yes Sir that's My baby' and a few others....the uke has been busy these past couple of days. Thanks again gang!!! :)

Saw this over in the Seasons thread - loved it all the way around. I've always loved the song and you do a great cover of it - and it's extra special that you learned it for such an auspicious occasion. Hope your mum is doing well and loves the song the way we do!

John

Top Bottom