FS Sprucehouse S-O soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxhum

Reaction score
SOLD
Holiday Special! I have lowered the price on my Sprucehouse Soprano to $175 including shipping CONUS. Description and pics below

Sprucehouse Soprano S-0 (12 frets to body)
Features: solid Sapele top, laminated Sapele back and sides, , fingerboard and bridge of ebonized select hardwood, Martin strings and upgraded friction tuners. Finished with a hand-rubbed oil varnish. 11 oz. total weight.
Light, loud and lovely; This ukulele chimes the sweetest music with the traditional mahogany sound. It is a joy to play. It was hand built by Al McWhorter 2/18/2010. It is a sturdy little uke and after hours of playtime it doesn't show any strum marks. I am clumsy so there are a couple minor dings that are barely visible.
The laminated woods that SpruceHouse uses are of a high quality and, when combined with his AAA-quality solid top woods, produce a tone that is virtually indistinguishable from that of an all-solid-wood ukulele. The savings are substantial over the cost of the increasingly endangered traditional tonewoods and have the added benefit of being environmentally responsible. Additionally, all adhesives and finishes used by SpruceHouse are also eco-friendly and, in most cases, organic!
This ukulele retails new for $255. It comes with a hardcase case with three latches that cost (2 years ago) an additional $35 totaling $290 new.
I was selling the uke and case for $200 including shipping to continental United States. 5% discount if you pay with a money order. I have lowered the price to $175 for the Holidays.
View Sprucehouse ukes at http://www.sprucehouseukuleles

Attachments

• downloaded 9.20.2012 108.jpg
    downloaded 9.20.2012 108.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 118
  • downloaded 9.20.2012 109.jpg
    downloaded 9.20.2012 109.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 143
  • downloaded 9.20.2012 110.jpg
    downloaded 9.20.2012 110.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 100
  • downloaded 9.20.2012 111.jpg
    downloaded 9.20.2012 111.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 87
  • downloaded 9.20.2012 113.jpg
    downloaded 9.20.2012 113.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Aloha Kamaka Gal,
I am saddened to hear about your predicament...I hope things get better for you and sorry you have to let your Babies go.. that is an awesome deal and a real nice uke...I would be sad too..

Thanks Stan, but it is "just" a ukulele, but this is a really sweet one and hand made by a great luthier. I don't know why sprucehouse doesn't get more attention.

Good luck with the sale, Roxanne. That Sprucehouse looks like a sweetie.

And for any sticklers: I've traded ukes with Roxanne, and they've always been in excellent condition; don't let her "clumsy"ness give you pause.

I have one of these, and I like it very much. It has a warm sound and a lot of projection. It's hard to believe you can get a luthier-made uke at this price point.

I have one of these, and I like it very much. It has a warm sound and a lot of projection. It's hard to believe you can get a luthier-made uke at this price point.

:agree: I have one, too, and I love it. This is a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom