My new uke would like to play you all a song....

TCK

Reaction score
OK, it is HERE!!! Now, mind you, it's strings are still stretching and it is fresh out of the box-but I am ridiculously enamored of it.
It goes out of tune in the song...who cares? I am a hack anyway- but this...
Yeah, it makes me smile.
Here's to hoping it does the same for you

Cheers
TCK (yeah- it says "for The Cloverdale Kid" on the label. Freaking awesome)
thank you Gordon, Char, and Aaron

Wow, it's beautiful and just sounds fantastic...congrats a great day indeed.
Was it hard to be at work knowing that was waiting for you?

TCK (yeah- it says "for The Cloverdale Kid" on the label. Freaking awesome)
thank you Gordon, Char, and Aaron

That is super-cool. So, are you planning to play slide blues on that baby? That would be sweet.

I think I would need to redo the action for that Pootsie...for now I want to lower it ;)

Many congrats Dave stunning uke and really good playing mate, very impressed by both:) if you need someone to adopt your martin he he he he :)
look forward to hearing many more tunes on your new baby,have a great weekend mate.

SWEET!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! The first Mya-Moe I played was one of their resonators at the New York Ukefest in 2009. Looking forward to many more videos from "The Cloverdale Kid" on his Mya-Moe. #855 starts in two weeks. I'll have it by the end of October. REALLY looking forward to it!

Thanks all for the nice compliments on my playing- I am thinking this little Uke is going to teach me a lot about finger picking if I can get it from my wife (wha..? she does not play tenor). Glad you liked her, and Raygf- that walnut is next for me- nicely played man, can't wait to hear it! Going to be a beaut!

Beautiful Dave.

I can't wait to try it out in November. (g)

-Kurt​

Top Bottom