tigersister

Reaction score
Look what the ukulele stork brought me today:
DSC_0859.JPG

I wonder what's inside:
DSC_0861.JPG

I've been waiting six months for this moment:
DSC_0862.JPG

It is worth every moment of the wait. Gordon, Char, and Aaron do wonderful work. It is flawless and stunning. The picture above doesn't do it justice. The sound is warm, full, and resonant. I've hardly been able to put it down since I got it.

More about it on the Mya-Moe Website:
http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=818&submit=track

Short sound clip:
http://soundcloud.com/tigersister/mya-moe-sound-sample

^^^Keep in mind I have more money than talent, and I don't have a lot of money. Heh!

Not a flattering picture, but it pretty much sums up how I feel about my new Mya-Moe:
DSC_0864.JPG

Thank you Mya-Moe! I love my myrtle concert ukulele.

Last edited:
It's a thing of beauty! I'm so happy for you! Now, go play your new baby....

Wow, congrats! I bet it sounds as good as it looks.

Ah, the "Homecoming Queen" wood set. Very lovely.

Thanks for the picture and sound sample.

Congratulations! That's a beautiful ukulele. I still remember with great fondness the first time I saw and played my Mya-Moe myrtle tenor.

Did you know that your ukulele appears in a Mya-Moe video?

Awesome and beautiful!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words and congratulatory messages. I am indeed fortunate to be able to have such a wonderful instrument. Now to go practice so I can actually play the thing.

Congratulations! That's a beautiful ukulele. I still remember with great fondness the first time I saw and played my Mya-Moe myrtle tenor.

Did you know that your ukulele appears in a Mya-Moe video?

Yes, I wish I could play half as good as Aaron. I'm going to Uketoberfest next month and I'm planning to take one of his workshops. I'm secretly wishing a smidgeon of his talent will rub off on me by being in the same room with him. Think it'll happen?!!

That is a beautiful uke! Aaron is a heck of a workshop teacher as well. I'm sure some of his talent will rub off on you. It is already in your ukulele. Have fun. The smile on your face in the pic is worth a thousand strums.
-joe

I'm secretly wishing a smidgeon of his talent will rub off on me by being in the same room with him. Think it'll happen?!!

If you sit close enough to smell his aftershave, yes, some of his mojo might run into your veins by way of your nasopharynx.

That HomeComing Queen myrtle is a sight to behold. I like your choice very much. If you should ever chose to sell it, don't.

That is a beautiful piece of wood. You lucky lucky thing :) green with envy. But in a good way

That is one big smile you're sporting there! And with good reason. Congrats on your beautiful new MM.

Top Bottom