Kamaka Pineapple HP-1 Ukulele For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukubit

Reaction score
I am sadly selling my Kamaka Pineapple HP-1 Soprano Ukulele. This was bought back in 2006 with the intention of being played all the time. The ukulele has a date May 2006. Its got beautiful tone from the koa. Reason. Sadly its been collecting time in its case lately. I would love for someone to pick this up & jam on it with some good old love. It comes with the hardcase & warranty card. I am selling it for $560 including shipping to the conus. Thanks for taking a look. Any questions please PM me!

IMG_3866.jpgIMG_3895.jpgIMG_3867.jpgIMG_3870.jpgIMG_3872.jpg

click on link for more pictures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/romeoquezonjr/sets/72157631586280565/

That's a nice pineapple. Welcome to Ukulele Underground.

Good luck with your sale and welcome to UU. You'll love it here.

Great price on a nice looking uke. Should sell fast. I had a kamaka pineapple I had to sell during hard times it was a great uke. I just ordered a custom or I would be all over it. I hope you still keep playing.

Great price on a nice looking uke. Should sell fast. I had a kamaka pineapple I had to sell during hard times it was a great uke. I just ordered a custom or I would be all over it. I hope you still keep playing.

Yeah I love this pineapple ukulele but I have no time to jam on it anymore. Hoping to find someone to give it the love it deserves. I still jam once in a while hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom