Song Help Request The song- Oh is it love- hellogoodbye

From the way that they noted it on guitar, the C2 looks like a C with an extra D note. I guess you could just hold it as: 0005, or any variation of that chord containing C, E, G, and D notes.

I was listening to the song though, and it sounds like a banjo strumming, and someone else playing a lot of extra picking in there too. It would be cool if someone figured out the picking and played this on uke.

... Anyone?

C2 probably means Cadd2 (it can also be called a Cadd9). If so, puremarska is right.

i play C2 as G with the pinkie on the 5th fret. i could be wrong but sounds good to me.

Hey does anyone know what the chords and picking for oh it is love by hellogoodbye.. please respond A.S.A.P

haha ahhh yes "oh it is love" one of my favorite songs to play, i play it all da time ask fred :p

imma make a cover vid

but here are the chords you need : G, C, D, and 3rd Fret bottom 3 strings :D

(i pulled off a guting)

c minor

haha ahhh yes "oh it is love" one of my favorite songs to play, i play it all da time ask fred :p

imma make a cover vid

but here are the chords you need : G, C, D, and 3rd Fret bottom 3 strings :D

(i pulled off a guting)

i believe that last chords (thirt fret bottom three strings) is c minor if im not mistaken.

niceeee

your too good for your ukulele, get yourself a Tenor;)

LOL yeah i really need one xD im getting my first tenor in 2 weeks :) cant' t wait, i wanted an applause but imma try a fluke out first, thanks for da feedback me and fred recorded a few songs @ school too

=O whats the strum pattern for this song? and OMGGG YU REMOVED THE VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE D:

I think the part how it goes "oh dear" when you use the g chord pick the 4 fret of the C string the pick it back to 3rd fret get me?

i think it goes like that

Code:
g|---2-------
C|---3-------
E|---2--2-4-2
A|-----------

Top Bottom