Garden in the Rain

myrnaukelele

Reaction score
A song from 1928.

Many thanks to Ukester Brown for posting his video and sharing his song sheet of this (allowing me to learn a song I had never even heard of until a few days ago).

A very pretty tune, beautifully played. its tone is just perfect for the piece. Absolutely delightful. Your voice is very emotional ^^.

Thanks all for your nice comments. I discovered this song a week ago searching for a rain song (for the 31st Season of the Ukulele contest). I thought it would be fun to combine last week's Garden theme with this week's Rain theme and picked it at random from a list of rain songs. Once I actually heard this beautiful old song I fell in love with the melody and chord changes. I doubt I could have learned this song so quickly without Ukester Brown's video and song sheet.

A song from 1928.

Many thanks to Ukester Brown for posting his video and sharing his song sheet of this (allowing me to learn a song I had never even heard of until a few days ago).

Beautiful song and nice cover. Really enjoyed that and it fits your voice really well.

PS. I just noticed the Peavey amp in the background...you wouldn't be an old rocker holding out on us would you? :)

Top Bottom