My New Laminate Hollow core bathroom door has more figuring than my mohagany ukes

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
NewArrivals92012026_zpsdb661937.jpg
[/QUOTE]:):eek:

Last edited:
Stanley, how does it sound when you slam it?

Echoing bathroom soundbox, pretty door top soundwood.

All you need now is something to generate a baritone sound from inside and you'd have a giant ukulele. Any ideas?

Please post a video. Lol

Last edited:
Maybe you could string up some wires on the inside a' la' diddley bow and play some blues when you can't go?

Enquiring minds want to know...has it improved the tone of the sounds coming from that room? LOL

You could always set up some strings on that thing, you know...

-Kurt​

Stan you started a good one...next thing you know he will have some builder with a jig saw and a template cutting out a sound board...who needs a bathroom door anyway?
I been cracking up at this thread and a few others today, ukers are funny people.

Hey Stan, did you get the proper documentation to ensure it isn't an illegaly imported exotic wood bathroom door?

Eh Bruddah Stan,
String it up like an Autoharp, then you can play "I hear you knocking, but you can't come in".

Ingenious! The shower humidity inside the bathroom will keep the wooden door from developing cracks. It'll always project the bathroom sounds with good volume and tone.

I'm wondering, though, if it's a tad bright and pinchy sounding? Or, is it more warm? Soundfile please.

makes a great 1 piece solid body uke, no bookmatching required.

The plain straight grain on your ukes probably sounds better.

damn! That music video was great. He got the blues.

Top Bottom