New MP's

JamieFromOntario

Reaction score
In my bi-weekly visit to Mike Pereira's site, I see that he's got a bunch of new ukes up for sale.

Please someone either buy that concert #147 and put me out of my misery or buy my BlueGrassUke so that I can purchase it... ;)

http://mpukuleles.com/For_Sale.html

It's worth noting too that the uke that Ken Middleton recent reviewed is for sale down at the bottom of the page.

That Myrtle concert is gorgeous. Didn't know about the review. Thanks! So good to see as lovely a guy as Ken reviewing an instrument by as lovely a luthier as Mike. And that's a really nice wood combination, which I think suits Ken's playing perfectly. Clear, but capable of some real delicacy.

That Myrtle concert is gorgeous. Didn't know about the review. Thanks! So good to see as lovely a guy as Ken reviewing an instrument by as lovely a luthier as Mike. And that's a really nice wood combination, which I think suits Ken's playing perfectly. Clear, but capable of some real delicacy.

Agreed on all points.

I like the looks of the myrtle best but the sound of the cypress top better.

Thanks guys for all your kind words, I do appreciate it. Ken was in the neighboring booth at the Wine Country Uke Fest and graciously offered to do a review, he really is an awesome guy and we had a great time...I must say too that Elaine did great job with the festival, it's small enough that there is literally not a bad spot to be, and the talent was awesome. It was quite a different feel from the Strawberry Music festival I attended the week before...that was huge! and also a lot of fun. I'll be at the San Diego Uke Fest next month in the Buffalo Bros. booth, so if any of you attend please stop by and say hi.:shaka:

Top Bottom