Uke Got Mail 7 - "I Can Haz Cheeseburger?"

i wont lie. i tried to grab it.

I've been to that supermarket but wasn't brave enough to try buying anything from that shop. I'll have to check it out the next time!

If I didnt just kill a big plate of spam an jufran (+ egg and rice) I'd wanna haz some cheeseburger too! Lol! Too funny guys!

Question: How often do u guys check ur PO box?

I tried to grab it too. Now I want a cheese burger. You make me hungry aldrine. I just wanted you to know that. *sigh*

how much for shipping on one of thoze burgers 2 socal? haha they did look good!

Ryan was supposed to post it up but he felt that it lacked anything about ukulele hahahah.

He failed to notice the DOOGIE HOWSER MD action in the beginning hahahahahaha

LOL. I thought it was very informative. it shows us a couple things. 1. where to get good cheezeburgers. and 2. always wash your hands after you eat cheezeburgers or yooll has greeze on teh yook.

It actually made me go out and get a cheeseburger! I'll have to try Sueoka's when I'm in Kauai next May though...you made it look really good.

For the record, the best cheeseburger on Kauai in my opinion as a cheese burger connousieur is this guy outside of Home Depot in Lihue. He just has a little tent and a grill and is not very friendly but he knows how to make a mean burger!

Top Bottom