De Visée in the Odenwald

wwelti

Reaction score
A little bike trip into the Odenwald forest...

It's amazingly laborious to combine a recording session with a bike tour!

http://youtu.be/cBHZuqKRa9w

I'd like to ask everybody if you liked my e-books. Should I do more? Or should I do it like before, now and then a free PDF?

Of course I want to thank everybody who supported me by buying one. I really want that you get a real value for your money though. So please tell me if it didn't feel like this for you. I'd also be very thankful for all feedback!

Best Regards
Wilfried

Thanks, Steffen and Miriam!

I think it was a good thing to try this. I'm just still not 100% convinced how it will work out in the end!

But at least I can enjoy playing the ukulele a lot :cool:

Best Regards
Wilfried

Thanks, Campbell and Val!

Right now I'm listening a lot of english christmas carols. This is a much more interesting topic as I believed! I guess I will listen more and try to work with them.

Best Regards
Wilfried

In fact many english carols are taken (music) from old folk tunes, and even early music tunes, as greensleeves, or Playford dances... so nice music often...

Thanks, Ukuloonie and Val!

Indeed, I noticed that. Many of these tunes have early origins. Most lend themselves really well to ukulele playing, too!
I want now make a book with at least 12 of these tunes. I'm always open for suggestions too ;) ... however the songs have to be public domain, otherwise I'd have to clear the rights (which is often a nasty affair).
Best Regards
Wilfried

Top Bottom