Calling Al Uke Players On Youtube! I need your videos!

Coleton33Music

Reaction score
I've just started a new channel and I need videos of your original songs or arrangments of classical or folk songs.

Here's the rundown:
Firstly, the point of Ukulelist Unknown is to enable ukulele players on youtube to be found all on one channel. There are a 4 simple rules though, so here they are.

1. All videos must be original compositions or your own arrangment of classical or folk music.
So, no covers of songs written by others, covered under copy right.

2. Each ukulele player must have a way to cover their face that way the viewers do not know 100% who it is. Only the ukulele and the playing style/ song will be recognizable. You could use sunglasses, a mask... On and on. The ideas are endless.

3. This is where the viewers come into this. All you, (the viewer) have to do is try to guess who the ukulelist is, and the first right answer gets a shout out in the next video.

4. Any quality is allowed.
I don't care whether you have the best recording equipment, or the worst. All I want to hear is the song and see the player. So even if you do have that camera from the convience store across the street, if it shoots video and records audio. I'll take the footage.
That's it!

Now you may be asking.
"But Coleton! Where do I send my video?"

Well I've got that covered,
Just send your videos over to
Submitforukulelistunknown@live.ca
and you video may be featured on the next episode of Ukulelist Unknown!

Oh and also, please don't reply saying you will try to submit a video, that gives it away to everybody else. Just PM me or email me.

Here's the info video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7p-0-VpTGw

Last edited:
Top Bottom