2012 Kamaka Pineapple

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-mace

Reaction score
Hi UU,

I'm telling myself that this is the last uke I'm going to sell (it's getting embarrassing :eek:) This is an "as nearly new" as you can get Kamaka Pineapple soprano with Kamaka hardshell case and blank warranty card. The build date is Jul 25, 2012 and I purchased it new 4 days ago.

Reason for selling (besides being a buy/sell idiot), I had a lot of store credit at a music store that I needed to use and I thought I'd get a mandolin. After trying several (even high end ones) and making them sound horrible (it's a tough instrument) I decided to pass and give my families ears a break. They had just received a shipment of Kamaka's in every size and this pineapple played and sounded sweet. Perfect intonation and very easy action. After bringing it home, I realized that I really have no need for it since I have a couple of other koa sopranos.

This sold for $845 and I'd sell for $745 obo, shipped in the continental US and I'll take the paypal hit.

Attachments

• IMG_3492.jpg
    IMG_3492.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3494.jpg
    IMG_3494.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3496.jpg
    IMG_3496.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3498.jpg
    IMG_3498.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 48
Pictures of the case. Also, please note that my reflection shows up in some photos. The koa is really matched up well but depending on the angle the colors immediately go from light to dark so it was hard to capture that the wood was the same color and grain the same on each side.

Attachments

• IMG_3503.jpg
    IMG_3503.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3504.jpg
    IMG_3504.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom