Brand new Islander MS4 package deal! Uke, Case and extra set of Aquillas

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukegirl

Reaction score
SOLD!!!!! Islander MS4 package deal! Uke, Bag and extra set of Aquillas

Brand new Islander MS4 package deal! Uke, Case and extra set of Aquillas. This is the brand new version with the new headstock graphics. Comes with Kaces very high quality gig bag (new with tags) and a new set of Aquillas. Bought this for my daughter who wanted to play keys instead...and Sopranos are a little to small for me to play these days...thanks!

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Attachments

• tokidokie and uke 004.jpg
    tokidokie and uke 004.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 118
  • tokidokie and uke 005.jpg
    tokidokie and uke 005.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 93
  • tokidokie and uke 006.jpg
    tokidokie and uke 006.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 138
  • tokidokie and uke 007.jpg
    tokidokie and uke 007.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Who's offering this deal? Is it a laminate?

I think the new headstock graphics are a bit better but I still think they went the wrong way with it. They should have eliminated the "Islander" text and just put the oval graphic (Diamondhead?) on the headstock. That's my opinion anyway.

Hi Mike...I'm offfering the deal here on the UU....it's the only one I have, and yes the MS4 is laminate..these are part of the Kanile`a company's imported line...nothing to do with the cheaper Diamond head brand as far as I know..

www.islanderukulele.com

Ah, this must have been in the marketplace forum. (I only ever click on the "what's new?" tab so I never know where the post comes from.) I thought you were reporting a recent buy from a merchant. I get it now.

Thought I had a buyer, but guess not...so I dropped the price a bit....any takers before I go to the ebay??

Another price drop!!!!!

Reduced again to $129 with the heavy duty gig bag and the strings....now that's a deal if you are looking for a nice soprano!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom